Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Festool New Tools

Robatoy wrote:
On Dec 11, 8:06 am, "Swingman" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote

He sounds a lot cooler than the anesthesiologist who knocked me
out
today. (For real. I had a mesh put in to fix a rather large
hernia...out-patient)
Those eStone countertops are heavy!

Ouch. Sorry to hear that ... hope you're doing well, and take care
of
yourself!

Only when I laugh, which in my case is often.... especially when I
visit Das Wreckische Gruppe.
Turns out the mesh doc put in, is the best part of a screen door...
or
so it feels.

I'm told that Grolsch is a homeopathic cure for discomfort.

The smoking thing? What is truly disgusting is to see 15-year old
kids
starting up. With what is known today, how could they be so stupid?

Maybe they figure that it's not how long you live but how well.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)