Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default Tools you didn't know you needed

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:37:39 -0500, Leon Fisk
wrote:

I used to just grab a 9 foot low band antenna whip off the
van and tie onto the end. Reach as far as a could with that
and note which ceiling tile to pop up next. I didn't run
stuff everyday or I would have made a better pole type
system like you described.

Still think that would be a good RC application and maybe
make the job a bit more fun

I have, on occasion, used a 30' tape measure with a suitable wad of
vinyl tape over the hook to fish a pull string through ceiling spaces.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada