Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Take yer gun to the mall

After a Computer crash and the demise of civilization, it was learned
Gunner wrote on Tue, 11 Dec 2007 10:21:22
-0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

I still worked two guys in their primes, asses off and outlasted them,
so Im not too broken down yet...chuckle.

I tend to be "mission oriented"..damn the torpedos and full speed
ahead and all that.

Modify the mission orientation: you don't get points if you don't
complete it.

And it really sucks to have to blow the bonus on medical treatments
:-)

Im feeling better. Yesterday I took it easy, ate well, got lots of
sleep last night, feel almost decent this morning. Munching on yogurt
and oatmeal as I type this.

Good stuff, that.
--
pyotr filipivich
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est. "