Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
tiredofspam tiredofspam is offline

Default Tapering problem

Parallel was with a dial gauge. Mounted on a magnetic holder. The holder
is clamped to my Incra miter gauge..

I have also used it attached to my tenoning jig. Magnetic so it works
nice. I set it up high, come over the blade then point back to the blade.
Right now I am out a little under .001 very acceptable on a contractor saw.

Doug Miller wrote:
In article , tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com wrote:
Yep, parallel, and perp..

Perpendicular, I assume you checked with your machinist squares. How did you
verify parallel?

After I finish this project, I will experiment with cutting from the
bottom up.

Let us know how that comes out, OK?