Posted to alt.home.repair
Peetie Wheatstraw Peetie Wheatstraw is offline

Default Beginner's Choice of Digital Camera

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:07:10 -0600, Jim Redelfs wrote:

Here's one of my all-time faves. I "burned-down" over half a roll of 36
exposure film to capture this "perfect" shot using a tripod and my camera's
motor drive. I told my friend that, when he hears the shutter release, take
his shot. "I don't care if you hit anything, just shoot."

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2039/2018608932_587f0d1a42_o.jpg

From what I can see in the pic, it looks like either of my cap 'n ball
Hawken kit-guns.

If he were shooting at game, and happened to miss with the ball, he'd
stand a fair chance of asphyxiating the game with the smoke. :-)

Good shot. With the cam, of course. g

Peetie