Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_2_] SteveB[_2_] is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

wrote in message
On Dec 9, 11:26?pm, Tony Hwang wrote:
SteveB wrote:
I saw a clear full body picture of the Omaha shooter. ?Anyone who had a
concealed weapon and who could shoot decently could have lessened the
carnage. ?If you got a CCW, carry your weapon.

Steve

Oh, Yeah. Hand gun against AK-47. Right.
How about getting rid of all guns?

That's what they thought they were doing at Virginia Tech. It was a
"Gun-Free Zone"

There was another school in Virginia that wasn't a "Gun-Free Zone".
No deaths, gun-weilding, law-abiding cirizens held criminal gunman for
police. Very few papers mentioned the fact that he was held by armed
citizens, only that citizens held him for police. With that kind of
coverage, its no wonder people don't understand the value of an armed
populace.

And with the liberals controlling the media, it's no wonder we get the
newspeak news we get.

Steve