Posted to rec.woodworking
asmurff asmurff is offline

Default Cheap parts storage

I like JOAT's idea and use it myself, but usually use the ones I'd prefer
not to store food in anymore. But if you buy the off brands they are very
inexpensive. Also wire shelves in that closet aren't going to detract from
the house if you sell it.

--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.
"Bill Stock" wrote in message
I know we've beaten this to death somewhat, but I'm looking for some cheap
portable parts storage. I might have 50 types of screws to deal with, then
the bolts, washers nails, etc.

I kind of like these:
http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/pr...08474396672976

But for the price I could buy all new hardware with shiny new boxes. Some
kind of mini boxes I could store inside a larger flat box would be OK. Did
I mention it should be cheap.

Any ideas/sources?