Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB[_2_] SteveB[_2_] is offline

Default Urine Test

Millwright Ron wrote:
Like a lot of folks in this country... I have
a job. I work, they pay me.I pay my taxes, and the government
distributes my taxes as it sees fit.
In order to get that paycheck, I am required
to pass a random urine test, with which I have no
problem.
What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes
to people who don't have to pass a urine test.
Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare
check,
Because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Is this the same Millwright Ron who recently was touting the virtues of
unionism? It seems like a GOOD union would not allow such a thing.

Two times at the last of my career, I was drug tested. Union job. Once
when something flew into my eye in a wind and stuck in my cornea, the other
when a pick shifted on my tines and fell. No one hurt.

Both times, both the steward and cabbie asked me if I needed anything to
help pass the test. No, because I don't do drugs. Seems like you need to
get yourself some good stewards.

hehe

Steve