Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North JR North is offline

Default Urine Test

Your Urine Test does not req you to pee on this NG. Buzz off, Union Stiff.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Millwright Wrong wrote:
Like a lot of folks in this country... I have
a job. I work, they pay me.I pay my taxes, and the government
distributes my taxes as it sees fit.
In order to get that paycheck, I am required
to pass a random urine test, with which I have no
problem.
What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes
to people who don't have to pass a urine test.
Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare
check,
Because I have to pass one to earn it for them?
Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get
back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with
helping someone sitting on their butt and using drugs.
Could you imagine how much money the state
would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a
public assistance check?

Millwright Ron

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"