Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Tools you didn't know you needed

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 02:15:53 -0800 (PST), with neither quill nor
qualm, Brent quickly quoth:

On Dec 10, 10:46 pm, Paul wrote:
SteveB wrote:
Why don't they just post the damn prices? No, you gotta give them all kinds
of info.

Sheesh.

You found it anyway, yeah I was kinda disappointed with lack of
pricing. I generally take that as a sign something is overpriced...

I take it as being there is at least one overpriced distribution
channel to get it. Such as retail superstores. If home depot sells it
they dont want people knowing fastenal sells it for 25% less to their
SMALL customers and 35% less to their large ones.

Are you saying that Fastenal is cheaper than Homey's Despot?!?

--
My future starts when I wake up every morning...
Every day I find something creative to do with my life.