Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Tools you didn't know you needed

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 04:35:09 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner quickly quoth:

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 20:36:52 GMT, "Pete C."
wrote:

Karl Townsend wrote:

So what else is out there that we really don't need, but
would be cool to have?

How about the Rigid calender? A must have for any shop.

Karl

There are better, less politically correct ones...

Both of which are better, IMHO. Gimme T&A!

http://www.stackedandpacked.com/

Too much beef.

http://www.rguns.net/006_13.html

Mmmmm, that gal on the front of the 2008 calendar is SMOKIN'!

--
My future starts when I wake up every morning...
Every day I find something creative to do with my life.