Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Gerald Ross[_2_] Gerald Ross[_2_] is offline

Default Just another brag

Old Guy wrote:
I second the motion about the quality of this group!! Lots of good
information and good will here.

Even my stupid questions get kindly answers.

I look on it as a place to share what I do know, even if I don't know
it all--someone else usually supplies the missing pieces.

Anyhow, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone, and best
wishes for another wordy New Year.

Old Guy,
Wishing the weather would warm a bit so he can use his shop.

You can come down and use mine. Supposed to be 82 today. May have to
turn on the AC. You can finish the tree ornament that has been on the
lathe the past two days then work on my backlog of bowls that are dry.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

To err is human. To blame someone else