Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

On Dec 10, 1:24 pm, "SteveB" wrote:
wrote in message

On Dec 10, 12:06 am, "SteveB" wrote:
I saw a clear full body picture of the Omaha shooter. Anyone who had a
concealed weapon and who could shoot decently could have lessened the
carnage. If you got a CCW, carry your weapon.

Steve

In Minnesota unless you try and escape you become a willing
participant.
Then you have to be Jesus Christ himself to survive the aftermath. I
carry.
I would have run. (I assume I would have run. I also assume I would
have
my wits.)

I would say that if you are face to face with a person with a semi-automatic
assault rifle that you would have a plausible contention that you were in
fear of your life, or that others were being or might be killed or injured.
That's the line.

What, turn around so they can shoot you in the back?

Steve

In the aftermath of the shootup of the PD station in Moscow, Id last
year, there was a cry to ban guns in the city limits...that is until
the Latah Co Sheriff made his views know "I want every citizen in this
city to have a CCW". I'd vote for him any day if I lived over there
(30 miles)

Harry K