Posted to alt.home.repair
Peetie Wheatstraw Peetie Wheatstraw is offline

Default Beginner's Choice of Digital Camera

On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 08:52:54 -0800, Smitty Two wrote:

I'll second the crappy lens issue. There's more to quality than
megapixels. And I'll second the shake issue, too. People are always
amazed by the quality of the pictures I get from my 2 megapixel
point-and-shoot Fuji. Here's my secret formula: I *always* use a tripod

Check.

and the self-timer,

Check.

and *never* use the flash.

Has it got 'auto' setting? Do you use it?
If not, what settings do you use.

(It also helps to think
about basic photographic concepts like camera angle!)

and lighting/glare/etc.

Thx,
Peetie