Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Hanging Kitchen Cabs -- Underneath or Inside?

We had our kitchen professionally done. Mounted from the inside. Fastened
a 2x4 on the wall to rest the cabinets on. The workers spent a lot of time
carefully checking to make sure the cabinets were plumb measuring different
directions with a large level. The inserted small shims where necessary and
gradually tightened the screws on the inside of the cabinets that held them
to the wall. This would often take 10 minutes per cabinet. Considering
they do this for a living, it shows the care that must be taken to do it
right.

"Jeff B" wrote in message
Do professional installers generally attach the bottom of wall cabs
from underneath or inside just above the bottom shelf? It probably
doesn't matter either way, but which looks the "cleanest"?

--Jeff