Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Hull Nick Hull is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

In article ,
"Steve Lusardi" wrote:

Ed, some of what you say is true, but as an American born and brought up in
Boston and now living in Europe, I have the advantage of looking at my
country from a distance. This has given me a perspective that an American
living in the US does not have. You are are too close to the problem, which
creates a certain bias in your view point. The American society is more
violent than the one in Europe. This difference in the level of violence is
real, not imagined.

Was WW1 violent? WW2? Ever hear of Bosnia?