Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Hanging Kitchen Cabs -- Underneath or Inside?

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in
:

I can't tell you about anyone but me.

I "attach" them to the wall from the inside.

I almost always use a board attached to the wall to help support
them
and align them when putting them up, but that comes down.

I have a hard time finding an 8/10 ft board that is straight enough for
this. :-) ...but that's not really funny.

I "attach them to each other from the bottom.

Depending on the application I may use a trim strip under them on
the
wall.

"Jeff B" wrote in message
..
.
Do professional installers generally attach the bottom of wall cabs
from underneath or inside just above the bottom shelf? It probably
doesn't matter either way, but which looks the "cleanest"?

--Jeff