Posted to alt.home.repair
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Varmint(s) under the house

Cheri wrote:

wrote in message
On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 17:24:30 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Dan_Musicant" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 11:17:59 -0500, Norminn

wrote:

:Get a humane trap from animal control. Decide what to do with

the
:animal after it is in the trap. My mom used to relocate possum

and
:racoons. You can do it )

OK, I may go this route. Again, I'd have to do it until at least a

day
passes with no footprints. I've never relocated a varmint before,

but I
figure I can locate a free trap here in Berkeley, where we

celebrate the
human conscience... sometimes to a fault.

Dan

Call your animal control department. They may be able to ID the

footprints,
which may enable them to recommend the best bait for the trap. They

may also
loan you a trap.

In many places it is illegal to relocate animals without a special
permit. The fines are pretty high.

In CA it is illegal, and since he's in Berkeley ( I assume CA) so if
you're going to relocate an animal, make sure you don't tell *anyone*
especially in that town where they practically arrest you for being a
Republican. ;-)

Cheri

He could give whatever he traps a bath...