Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_2_] SteveB[_2_] is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

wrote in message news:V557j.226237$Xa3.51512@attbi_s22...
Tony Hwang wrote:
SteveB wrote:
I saw a clear full body picture of the Omaha shooter. Anyone who had a
concealed weapon and who could shoot decently could have lessened the
carnage. If you got a CCW, carry your weapon.

Steve

Oh, Yeah. Hand gun against AK-47. Right.
How about getting rid of all guns?

Yeah. Make sure that the only people who are armed are the nutcases who
want to commit suicide while taking a lot of innocents with them.
If we had restrictive gun laws, do you think this kid couldn't have gotten
a gun? If you do, you are living in lala land.
The answer is to allow more ccw's with properly trained owners and then a
nutcase would be too busy ducking for cover to shoot innocents.

Or at least think about it before they head to the mall. Crime has fallen
in states where CCW laws were relaxed.