Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

Larry Jaques wrote:

Yeah, the media show only the negative happenings in the societies of
the world. TV is -NOT- real, boys and girls.

I believe the phrase is, "If it bleeds, it leads", in the news business.

I regard the likelihood of an armed intrusion into my house as
vanishingly small. There hasn't been one in my community in 40 years
as far as I know.

My pistol is for insurance, both in the house and out
hiking/photographing nature. I carry auto insurance for the same long
odds of something happening. shrug

Speaking of your house all sane peoople have fire insurance on their though
we do not expect the house to burn and actively try to prevent such a thing.
Fire insurance for a house that can be replaced, arms to protect a life that
can not be replaced.

Wes