Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default Moving and hooking up some machine tools...

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 10:25:58 -0600, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:

Hey Gunner,

Don't think I've stared at your mug shot before... We could be brothers. I'm
only slightly uglier. My beard has bit more gray and I have just a little
less hair on top.

bet that's quite a feeling of satisfaction pulling off a huge job like that
in jig time.

Karl

There is indeed.

However, I pretty much collapsed Friday night from exhaustion and
bronchitis, and have been down all weekend, OTC'd and amoxicillianed
into semi conciousness. Feeling a bit better now. About like a sick
kitten, which is a definite improvement. Lots of "all nighters" in
the past few weeks. But it looks like Im under budget and on time,
or really close.

Ive slept/napped in that van quite a number of times...chuckle

Gunner