Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Corner Cab - work in progress

"Upscale" wrote in message

"Leon" wrote in message
A good woodworker is always open to learn new ideas and ways to
do things.

And you forgot the most important part Leon. That's the buying of some new
tool you've had your eye on.

(How's the Domino working btw?)

It's working great. I am currently working on a couple of jewelry chests
using multiple thickness pieces. I ended up buying s4s maple for this
project and needed to glue up panels with minimal slipping between the
panels and needed to end up with 3/4" thickness and 1/2" when done. I used
the Domino more for alignment purposes during the panel glue up. I may have
had to remove 1/64" to flatten the panels after the glue up and that worked
out just fine.