Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Solar Heating?

On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 14:07:26 -0000 someone who may be "Michael
Shergold" wrote this:-

Does anyone have good or bad experiences with any UK Solar Heating
suppliers/installers.. This is not really a DIY project

You don't say why. It would help if you did.

A solar panel generating hot water is well within the capabilities
of many DIYers. It is mostly plumbing, with a little electrical work
and generally some roof work. The latter is no problem if one is
used to working at height and works methodically.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh