Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH dadiOH is offline

Default Hanging cabinets 24" OC studs

Cubby wrote:
Hiya Folks,
I'm in the process of hanging cabinets in my laundry room. I've
discovered the studs are 24" OC (not real happy bout this) which
means there will be a couple of cabinets that only hit one stud.
As this is my first attempt at hanging cabinets, I was hoping a few
of you might have some advice for me. One, is this going to be ok?

Yes
____________

I know that I'll be screwing the cabinets together at the faces
essentially creating one cabinet but this seems kind of extreme to
be hanging a cabinet on only one stud.

Once hooked to other cabinets it is not just on one stud. Even not
hooked to others it would probably be OK except for its tendency to
spin like a dervish

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...