Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] do_see@do.com is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

Tony Hwang wrote:
SteveB wrote:
I saw a clear full body picture of the Omaha shooter. Anyone who had
a concealed weapon and who could shoot decently could have lessened
the carnage. If you got a CCW, carry your weapon.

Steve

Oh, Yeah. Hand gun against AK-47. Right.
How about getting rid of all guns?

Yeah. Make sure that the only people who are armed are the nutcases who
want to commit suicide while taking a lot of innocents with them.
If we had restrictive gun laws, do you think this kid couldn't have
gotten a gun? If you do, you are living in lala land.
The answer is to allow more ccw's with properly trained owners and then
a nutcase would be too busy ducking for cover to shoot innocents.