Posted to alt.home.repair,pdaxs.services.plumbing,sci.chem
N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)[_3_] N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)[_3_] is offline

Default Anything I can pour into water heater that will dissolve deposits?

Dear Doc:

"Doc" wrote in message
On Dec 8, 10:50 pm, wrote:

I installed new maybe 5 - 6 months ago. I figure I
should drain & clean it out at least twice a year,
lots of minerals in the water around here - central
Florida.

And how.

Not at all the case, it's about 6 months old, I'm
just looking at preventative maintenance.

I was just wondering if there was anything I could
use to chemically break up the sediment without
manually going in there and breaking it up as
described above, maybe hitting when the
sediment buildup wasn't as advanced.

http://www.approvedarticles.com/Arti...r-heaters/2818
http://www.floridasof****er.com/facts.cfm