Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default OT - Politics

Just Wondering wrote:
J. Clarke wrote:
Doug Winterburn wrote:

J. Clarke wrote:

I know that NRA/ILA has been reasonably effective in getting the
Congress to vote the way I want them to.

Yeah, PACs get their power from money but that money can come from a
million people contributing ten bucks as easily as from Microsoft
contributing 10 million.

...or from a bunch of geezers contributing to AARP.

Hey, it's not going to be long before I become a "geezer". Geezer
Power!!!!

And unless you luck out and die young, it's gonna happen to you to.

AARP (American Association of Retired People) is something of a
misnomer. You don't have to be old, you can join AARP at age 50. And
you don't have to be retired, either. I joined because AARP members can
get hotel discounts, and the first time I used the discount saved me
more money than a three year membership.

And you supported an organization that believes in force and extortion
(directed at the younger generation) to support actions by the
Federal government that are illegal and destructive to our freedom.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/