Posted to rec.woodworking
Smaug Ichorfang Smaug Ichorfang is offline

Default Thanks for your tips

zap wrote in news:90394cef-c2cd-48dd-a8be-82fefbd550f0
@l16g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

Hi All,

Over time I have picked up many of the tips that you fine people have
posted to this list. And your tips have led me to take on the
following woodwork project. A farm tractor, out of Red Oak. About 11
inches long.

That's really nice. How did you make the rear tires? Also looked at your
other woodworking projects. The clock is definitly a winner! I hope to be
able to make one of those some day (gotta get more tools first -
scrollsaw).