Posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.gardens
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Dealing with Illegals

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"KLS" wrote in message
On Sun, 9 Dec 2007 14:52:29 -0800, "Dave Bugg"
wrote:

And this has to do with what I wrote.... how? The point is, that
agriculture
has the ability to use the H-2B program to bring in as many
temporary migrant workers as they need during pruning, harvest,
packing, etc. There is
no need for illegals to be working in agriculture.

Dave is right, and the New York agriculture industry relies heavily
on these H-2B program workers. We even have a health clinic in our
region (Finger Lakes) that works with these people.

There are illegals, too. What's interesting is that the undersheriff
in this interview doesn't see illegals as the monsters we hear about
from the news sources aimed at droolers.

Why are you diverting from the issue? The point is, ag businesses do not
need to hire illegals. Whether anyone sees them as monsters is beside the
point.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com