Posted to alt.home.repair
Christopher Flynn Christopher Flynn is offline

Default Sagging Wood Floors...HELP!

DanG...I agree this should be done slowly over time, and yes there are a
few load barring walls involed that will have to adjust to the
change....actually the whole house needs adjusting.
I have a photo of ithe house at my yahoo 360 site....just scroll down
about half way and click (enlarge) the pic if you have time.
I think this house is older than 1958, but on the bright side I just
added vinyl siding....just need to fix the floor.

Yahoo! 360° - easy_living's Blog
Address:http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-6djIX...Wkra0AOJ3?cq=1
Changed:4:20 PM on Sunday, December 9, 2007