Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos Harold and Susan Vordos is offline

Default Awright, McGiver types

"SteveB" wrote in message
snip----

And then you get all the whining about outsourcing.

Duh.

Steve

Frankly, that's a very big part of what irritates the hell out of me. Many
workmen of today take no pride in what they do----and will gladly turn out
substandard work in favor of making a fast buck----yet they are mystified
that manufacturing jobs are leaving the country. The sad thing is that
many of them have been tutored by those that had no pride in what they did,
so they don't even understand they do lousy work.

Duh!, indeed.

Why in hell should you or I pay premium prices for garbage products? If I
*must* accept substandard workmanship, I demand it come at a price in
keeping with the quality. To expect me, or others, living in retirement,
to support these people while they do as little as they can for as much pay
as they can wring out of their job, is nothing short of the ultimate insult.

Harold