Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default A couple of these on an ultralight for border patrol should do it.

On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 22:06:11 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,
"BillM" quickly quoth:

"GatherNoMoss" wrote in message
To have one of those gatlings....it'd make me happy.

Stembridges had for sale/sold a 5.56 GE Minigun within the
last few years.
Advertised as legally registered on the NFA registry and
fully transferable.
Came with blank and live fire barrels, spare parts, training
etc. It was supposed
to be the gun used in the original "Predator" movie.

$125,000 was the asking price.

Still want one?

Hell yes! Thanks. I'd like one for Christmas, please.
The rest of you can send ammo. Got my address?

--
My future starts when I wake up every morning...
Every day I find something creative to do with my life.