Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
The Davenport's The Davenport's is offline

Default A couple of these on an ultralight for border patrol should do it.

To have one of those gatlings....it'd make me happy.

Hell, I couldn't afford the AMMO for the thing. We had three General
Electric miniguns on the AC-47 "Spooky" gunships that I flew in Vietnam
and we carried 24,000 rounds of 7.62. 2,000 in each gun and 18,000
strapped to the floor for reloading. we could empty the airplane in a
matter of half an hour or less. Sure was effective though. :-)

Jhim

Do you mean the AC-130 Spectre?

The AC-130 Spectre was deployed in 1972 and the AC-130 Spooky was deployed
in 1995.

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/ac-130.htm

And I can find no mention of an AC-47....closest thing is a H-47 Chinook.

Mike