Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Lee Richardson Lee Richardson is offline

Default Free To Air Satellite TV

Good afternoon.
Yeah, I have never seen anything from there, about the closest is BBC and
Deutche-Welle. If you ever see a channel in Lyngsat that you would want
and need to know the least expensive way to get it, just let me know.

Lee Richardson

wrote in message
Evansville is a good Town.My little doggy's Pro Pac dog food is made by
Midwestern Pet Food,Inc in Evansville.I lived in Martinsville,Indiana in
1947.

Anyway, back to FTA Satellite TV.I am Scotch Irish by ancestry and that
is why I want to watch live Scotland and Ireland TV.If those two
Countries are not in the arc, as you say, then I guess I will forget
about it.Thanks anyway.
cuhulin