Posted to rec.woodworking
Just Wondering Just Wondering is offline

Default OT - Politics

J. Clarke wrote:
Doug Winterburn wrote:

J. Clarke wrote:

I know that NRA/ILA has been reasonably effective in getting the
Congress to vote the way I want them to.

Yeah, PACs get their power from money but that money can come from
million people contributing ten bucks as easily as from Microsoft
contributing 10 million.

...or from a bunch of geezers contributing to AARP.

Hey, it's not going to be long before I become a "geezer". Geezer
Power!!!!

And unless you luck out and die young, it's gonna happen to you to.

AARP (American Association of Retired People) is something of a misnomer. You
don't have to be old, you can join AARP at age 50. And you don't have to be
retired, either. I joined because AARP members can get hotel discounts, and the
first time I used the discount saved me more money than a three year membership.