Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default OT. - OK Firth lets sort it out.

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
. uk...
Steve Firth wrote:
John Rumm wrote:

Its entertaining watching you dig yourself ever deeper. You started
out with an unwarranted and unjustified rant,

No, that's simply how you wish to portray my observation that "Dave"
chooses to spam his business here.

I was determined not to bother with you anymore, but you won't go away.

This is really simple Steve. Everyone is waiting for your reply.

That's an unproived assumption.

Its a really simple question.

Why would I want to spam a national DIY group when my business is a local
handyman service?

Stop waffling & beating about the bush.

JUST ANSWER THE F*CK*NG QUESTION WILL YOU !!!

The * are for Mary's benefit :-)

Doesn't work. It's still unnecessary. Use good English, it's more
impressive.

Mary