Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Sehr Jim Sehr is offline

Default New ISP to read RCM?

Try copper.net they let you try it for $1 and then if you like it you can
get it for $ 99 year. Or less then $10 a month if you want it monthly. They
have local # all over the country.
Jim

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message
Verizon is downgrading my dial-up service so I'm looking for another
ISP in southern NH, preferably one that doesn't fill my computer with
spyware or charge my credit card until the next Ice Age. I tried to
Google a few that have local numbers and found that they are smart
enough to stuff in hundreds of favorable entries, like the 'French
Military Victories' stunt.

Which ones are decent? I'm not looking for fancy, just simple and
reliable.

Jim Wilkins