Posted to alt.home.repair
Cshenk Cshenk is offline

Default Dirty Kitchen Woes

wrote

..
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...y/100_1051.jpg

Perfect! See, another helped and I didnt know til i got to this message.
The layout is well done for counterspace in a small kitchen.

It looks like the little nook that is open with just a drawer, might be
workable to stow a dishwasher on wheels. These attach with hoses to your
existing sink and drain. I can't tell if it's wide enough. You might have
to cut the drawer out though to get it in. You roll it out, plug in, and do
the dishes, then unplug and stow it back. Keep in mind for a later project?
No plummer or electrician required. Alternative (cant tell if there is one
already) is to lose the undercabinet space next to the sink and use that for
a built in one.

The floor is an off-white? The door is white. Ok, maybe white cabinets
might be best. if you can consider a light tan, that works too and wil be
less hassle to maintain. I cant tell the countertop color but looks to be
'grey'?

Do you have a fridge yet? That spot looks a little on the 'short' side
which is ok, but you'll have to be careful getting a fridge to make sure it
fits.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...y/100_1050.jpg

I like the little pantry. Those are very useful and if the door is solid
enough, you can mount a small ironing board in there that flips down when
needed.

Have a great weekend everyone! I hope to have finished the room by
Sunday. (Fingers crossed!!!)

Ok!