Posted to rec.woodworking
Bonehenge (B A R R Y) Bonehenge (B A R R Y) is offline

Default Festool New Tools

On Sun, 9 Dec 2007 00:19:00 +0000 (UTC), "Chip Buchholtz"
wrote:

You don't need an ipod. I don't have an ipod, but I watch the
"podcast" videos online, in my web browser.

I know. G

The whole point of my IPod is that I can listen to it while doing
other things, like driving, flying (when I'm the pilot), mountain
biking, or less demanding shop tasks, like finishing, thicknessing,
and sanding.

I don't really want to watch it on the PC. I also have tons of stuff
TiVo'd that "I never watch", according to my wife.

If I had more free time, I'd definitely watch them, but they go down
the scale (I could be working wood, riding my road bike, reading...
G), when I'm home.

I might watch the programs on a video IPod while traveling, flying
when I'm not the pilot, etc...