Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default When I was a kid ............

"Steve Monroe" wrote in message
.....my older brother & I took my long unused 16" tricycle apart and
inverted the fork, flipped the main part upside down and rigged up a a
board for a seat onto what used to be the underside of the small platform
meant for your friend to stand on while you sat & pedaled.
This was in the early 1950s and about 20 yrs later Mattel invented the Big
Wheel and made about a Bazillion dollars. sigh
Steve in OK
(also listened to KOMA on a Crystal radio)

Hey, it took that guy a long time to collect on the intermittent windshield
wiper idea. I'd go for it.

Steve ;-)