Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default When I was a kid ............

On Dec 8, 2:28 pm, pyotr filipivich wrote:
Used to listen to WABC out of New York when I lived in Boston. The
Jean Shepard show. One night, he's reading the Cremation of Sam Magee
when I tune in. Gets tot he climactic ending, and shrieks! I shut off
the radio. Oops, now I don't know how it ends. Next day, I cop to my
Dad what I was doing, and he pulls the book off the shelf "The Collected
Poems of Robert Service." I still have that book.

http://www.gutenberg.org/browse/authors/s
--
pyotr filipivich
Old farts these days - no like when I was a boy. We used to

OK, what are the requirements? I have the scruffy beard and the 1990
pickup truck and the basement full of strange old machinery but don't
really have the performance perfected yet.

Jim Wilkins