Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default New ISP to read RCM?

On Dec 8, 3:28 pm, Anthony wrote:
Jim Wilkins wrote in news:67e094fe-0254-4c60-95d7-
Which [NH dial-up ISPs] are decent? I'm not looking for fancy, just simple and
reliable.
Jim Wilkins

Might want to go to the phone companies websites and check for DSL
availability while you are looking.
Anthony

Tried that already. The lines are too long, old and noisy for DSL, and
they have installed FIOS so there's no chance of improving them. They
bug me weekly to switch over but they won't budge on my counteroffer
of a half speed, half price budget plan and leave the phone on copper.

Just for perspective, my monthly energy cost is under $10 and TV
including HD is free, from an antenna. I'm part of the New Economic
System that Gunner mentioned, where old guys like me can only find
temp jobs. My healthcare is the Don'tGetSick plan.

Jim Wilkins