Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
FrozenNorth FrozenNorth is offline

Default illuminated magnifiier

tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com took a can of maroon spray paint on December
8, 2007 02:19 pm and wrote the following:

I was looking for what the best diopter was... No one offered an
opinion. Can anyone using one tell me how they like their magnification
level...????

I didn't get the magnifier last night since I couldn't decide. I am
still looking for info.

As someone already asked, do you need glasses for reading or other close
work now?
--
Lits Slut #9