Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Free To Air Satellite TV

For about a year or so, I have been thinking about something like that.A
few sites I have looked at before are www.starnetwork.tv
www.lyngsat.com and Pansat.(I don't remember the URL of Pansat) I have
read before the equipment cost anywhere from about $150.00 and up and
there are no monthly fees.Mostly, I want to watch live Ireland and
Scotland television on FTA Salettite TV in good quality, I would buy
another tv set or tv monitor just for that.Of course there are many
other tv stations and radio stations too.I appreciate any information
about FTA Satellite TV.Especially if any of you folks have any
experience with that.Which is the best one at a resonable price?
cuhulin