Seppo Renfors

Default Copper Casting In America (Trevelyan)

Tom McDonald wrote:

Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:

[..]

1. She doesn't even mention any of the available scientific
evidence indicating that, in precontact times, much copper
was cast rather than cold-worked and forged.

Perhaps you could show me some of this evidence (other than the
Connor web site or the Mallery book; I can always read the
former, and have requested the latter by ILL).

"Show me where, except the evidence of it" statement by Tom. So, if
one was to show another source than those he has excluded (which I
have done a while ago already), then he could add that to the list of
"except...", I presume!

[..]
--
SIR - Philosopher unauthorised
The one who is educated from the wrong books is not educated, he is