Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Solar Heating?

In message , Mogga
writes
On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 16:38:06 -0800 (PST), Chas
wrote:

On 8 Dec, 00:12, "Alan" wrote:
"Michael Shergold" wrote in message

Does anyone have good or bad experiences with any UK Solar Heating
suppliers/installers.. This is not really a DIY project but the total
house energy project is really DIY with, and often without, the help of
professionals. Any recommendations or people I should avoid?.
--
Michael in sunny Sussex

Have a look athttp://www.navitron.org.uk/- I had a system installed by one
of their recommended installers a few months back and the quality of the
product and installation are both excellent.

The system has delivered a surprising amount of energy, (better than I was
expecting) and even on cold days like we're getting now pre-heats the HW
cylinder so the boiler has less to do. I went with a data-logger option on
the solar controller so have been able to keep a close eye on what the
system does etc!

This am got tobe a SPAM setup SPAM SPAM

Why? The navitron site is a useful one.
It's certainly a very good place to start if you're looking at
renewable energies.
Or would you recommend B&Q?

Just look at the wording of the reply to the OP

--
geoff