Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan_Musicant Dan_Musicant is offline

Default Varmint(s) under the house

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 20:48:46 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

:"Dan_Musicant" wrote in message
.. .
: On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 11:17:59 -0500, Norminn
: wrote:
:
: :Get a humane trap from animal control. Decide what to do with the
: :animal after it is in the trap. My mom used to relocate possum and
: :racoons. You can do it )
:
: OK, I may go this route. Again, I'd have to do it until at least a day
: passes with no footprints. I've never relocated a varmint before, but I
: figure I can locate a free trap here in Berkeley, where we celebrate the
: human conscience... sometimes to a fault.
:
: Dan
:
:
:
:Of course, you could just ID the footprint. Maybe it's nothing to be
:concerned about.
:
:http://cahe.nmsu.edu/pubs/_circulars/circ561.html
:

Out of all those, I'd have to say Racoon. However, they didn't show
housecat or possum, both of which seem possible hearabouts. It's hard to
tell from what I'm seeing. I did see several racoons in the neighborhood
a couple of months ago early one morning before sunrise. And, of course,
there's loads of cats, including ferral cats around here. I've also seen
possums, including one in my kitchen some years ago. I stared it down
and subsequently eliminated his/her points of entry.

Dan