Ted Edwards

Default small engine electronic ignition

Larry Jaques wrote:

Uh, Ted. How did he get the oil pressure to stay up without a
rod in place (to stop the gaping oil holes in the crank)?

I have no idea. Hose clamp on the crank covering the oil hole?

That sounds like an old story, back when you could see the engine
as a separate entity from the underbonnet.

Early '50s.

Ian Gunn worked at IBM research for some time.
Apparently he had quite an attraction to earth
moving equipment (backhoes) as well.

Who doesn't? arr arr arr

Not many!
It was summer. The walls were poured, damp-proofed and insulated. Time
backfill. We could have someone come in and do it in a day for around
Cdn$400. For the same money, we could rent a Bobcat for a week. This
was
just before the July long weekend and we had a bunch of visitors
comming.

We decided to go the rental route. Well, our guests were unanimous that
that
Bobcat was more fun than a trip to Disney Land. There was a constant
line up
of eager drivers of all ages.

The back filling got done along with some other earth moving projects.

Ted