Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] noname87@hotmail.com is offline

Default Dirty Kitchen Woes

Just an unwanted suggestion:

Take a look at what needs to done that will be difficult or more
expensive once you have moved in. Try to do that and tackle jobs like
cleaning when you have time. I really wish I was smart enough to
refinish my hardwoods floors before I moved in. It was my first house
and I didn't know better. Now to do the job, I as well as the
furniture have to move out of the house for a few days since all the
bathrooms and bedrooms are off the same hallway. Another job to
consider if necessary would be major sheet rock repair which can
generate a lot of dust.