Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet James Sweet is offline

Default CarterPillar Computer

"Jacques St-Pierre" wrote in message
news:Fbj6j.41455$Zn.14690@edtnps90...

You won't find schematics for any kind of OEM ECU. You're on your own,
open it up and draw out a schematic of the relevant part.

I know, I did try to draw it, but the PCB is multi layer and some traces
are hard to follow. I only need the supply section and the injector drive
section.

What are the symptoms? Just test the likely culprits in the affected areas.
Is power present on the power rails? Is the voltage appropriate? Are the
ouput transistors shorted? You can get datasheets easily for many individual
components and those will give you an idea of what you should expect to see.